Thursday, May 24, 2007

Gracie and Kylie's Kindergarten Graduation

Well I can't believe this day is already here! Seems like just yesterday I was rocking them, changing their diapers, and in awe of how tiny and fragile they were. Now they are strong, healthy, happy, smart 1st GRADERS!! The time has flown by! They did so great this year in Kindergarten. They got to stay together for this year only and they loved that. A few months ago I told them they would be separated next year and Kylie cried real tears, I am talking sobbing! It was sad, but I talk about it now and they say it will be fine. They are still catching on to the way it works because the other day I told Gracie what teacher she would have next year and she said OH, Michelle is in that class, she is nice, I will like that and I am like, um no, she will move up to 2nd next year! Anyway,I am so proud of them! We only got a picture of Gracie walking across the stage because we couldn't click the camera again fast enough to get Kylie(Jared was about to throw the camera across the room) and the pictures were so dark in the auditorium. It was a cute ceremony though and they sang My country tis of thee..and did the sign language to it!




5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww - so cute! They're big girls now!!!

Anonymous said...

Cute you all match! Did you cry?
Bryce asked me to come to his awards assembly, and I cried, I felt like a big nerd. Not really but kind of.
I am glad they got through the year.

Anonymous said...

That didn't sound right, I meant I'm glad they got through their first year. That's exciting.

Anonymous said...

Where is their little cap & gown? They look sooooo cute and big!

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!So many grads in this fam!