Friday, May 4, 2007

Baby Jack



Baby Jack just turned 3 months old!! He is getting so big! We just got him a bumbo seat, these are new little chairs that they can sit in before they are even sitting up. He is not to sure about it yet, his head wobbles around a lot in it. I just did a big mommy no-no and started him on cereal earlier than recommended but he is such a little piglet that I thought he was ready. He did really good with it and I had to cut him off! How can babies eat that stuff, yuk!! It's amazing how the more kids you have the more you ignore all the "rules". I don't think I have read a single baby book since I have had him! He is such a sweet baby, so laid back and easy!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awwwww! he is growing up too fast!!! good that you started him on cereal! maybe he'll give your boob a rest. haha. I never was one to be a stickler for the rules - but I guess you knew that already. :)

Anonymous said...

He is precious Jennifer!!!