Monday, April 30, 2007

Deal of the day

Today I got out and made some returns to Target and Old navy and found some pretty good deals! Old Navy had a lot of women's shirts on sale for really good prices. At Target I got the girls some summer clothes for so cheap! I got them shirts for 2.48 each, one of them is plain but a babydoll shirt and so cute, the other one had cherries on it and sequins! I also got them skirts for 4.00! The trick with target is just have to be there at the right time. On Monday's they do markdowns in the kids department so I go on Monday's sometimes to get the good deals. Prices like that won't last long! So what have you found recently?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't figure out if you save me money, or make me spend more of it! ha! At my Target (Weatherford) they have racks and racks of women's clothes on clearance. I found a bike for Trinity at Toys R Us for on sale $30 last week... I thought that was a good deal

Anonymous said...

Also, if you like Gwen Steffani and you like to go to concerts you can get tickets for May 5 concert on ticketmaster.com for $10.61. Just click on the KISS FM Lawn Discount! tickets are for lawn seats at SMIRNOFF MUSIC CENTRE. fun fun!

Anonymous said...

so I just realized I already made a comment about my "bike" deal on your other deal of the day post and now I feel like an idiot. Can you tell I'm really proud of that one? hehehe sheesh

Anonymous said...

Kenzie has that cherry shirt too - cute!