Thursday, April 19, 2007

I am a little behind....

OK, so I am just now starting a page of my very own. I have looked at lots of peoples blogs and decided it looks like fun. So hopefully people are going to actually come check my page out from time to time. I am very thankful there is a spellcheck, because if there wasn't my sister would be catching all of my spelling error's and then I would just get so annoyed and shut the whole thing down. I am going to try to make this a fun blog spot, not just about me and my family. However, for those that I haven't kept up with as much as I would have liked, I will have to catch you up. The twins, Gracie and Kylie are in Kindergarten this year, they love it. Joey is in the terrible two's, fun-fun and the new addition to our family Jack Elliot is already almost 3 months old. We have decided that our family is complete and we are done having kids!! My husband Jared is graduating from TCU on May 12, and we are sooooooo excited. I cant even remember what it's like to have a husband around for more than a couple hours during the day. It will be awesome to have him around more! He is looking for a new job, so things will be changing around here in the next few months. As for me, I am busy with these kids, and I love it. So, that's about it...for now.

5 comments:

vanessa said...

JENNIFER!
So excited you started a blog. YEA!! Your family is precious and I'm looking forward to keeping up with you all.
p.s. - I can't believe you know Target's markdown schedule. Way to go!! Love that store, too. :)

Anonymous said...

Cant is spelled "Can't" and I am not sure that soooooo is actually a word.

I am glad you have a blog!! Please insight us with all of your Jennifer-opinions & wisdom.

Anonymous said...

Also errors is not spelt with an apostrophe.... hehehe

Renee said...

I can't believe Jared is already 3 months!!!! They grow up way too fast!

Jamie Henson said...

Jennifer, I just discovered your blog. Good for you! I won't make fun of your spelling errors. But I would like to point out that Lacey uses the word "spelt" instead of spelled. Spelt is actually a type of wheat. But that's okay. This is not grammar 101. LOL!!!

The kids are really cute and growing up so fast. You have a beautiful family.