Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Deal of the day

The people closest to me know that I love to bargain shop. I thought I would post my finds here, that way if you read about a good deal, you can go get it yourself.

Payless is having there BOGO sale, I normally hate payless but now that they carry American Eagle shoes, I love it. I got two pairs of shoes there today for 30.00 and they are so cute!! Old navy is having a pretty good sale, they have boys shorts for 8.00 and girls tanks for 4.00 and some decent clearance.
Children's Place has racks for 4.99, they have the cutest girls capri leggings for that price, some boy shirts, and I found the cutest baby shoes! Thats all for now, but I will report on target later in the week. Yes, I am addicted to shopping, but I mainly just look and dont buy, I still think that's fun!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want some of those American Eagle shoes! I looked on-line and they are really cute! Keep up with the bargain spots!!!

Renee said...

Bargain shopping is so fun and addicting! My mom just bought the kids some clothes from Children's Place on the 4.99 rack and their clothes are adorable. I just looked at Payless online before reading your blog and they have super cute shoes for the kids (and me!). Also Babies R Us has a lot of cute clothes on sale. How many outfits does a 6 month old need?? Too bad some outfits they've only worn once because they grow so fast. :~( I find myself having to take a picture of my favorite ones because I know they won't be wearing them long!

Anonymous said...

I found a bargain this week - Toys R Us was having a huge sale on their bicycles. We got Trinity a "big girl" bike (20 inch) for $30!!! I was proud of myself for actually watching the ads... I learned from the best. ;)

Jennifer said...

I am sooo glad you are telling me about your bargains!! I get so excited, I want to go to babies r us now. Jack needs some clothes because Joey's hand me downs are the wrong season in 3-6 months. :(
That is a great deal on the bike!Keep sharing your finds!