Sunday, April 29, 2007

Baby Alexia

Yesterday Jack and I went to visit the Warrum's to meet Baby Alexia and to bring them dinner. Alexia is so cute and she has so so much hair! Everyone thinks she looks a lot like Joshua, I agree! Sacha and I decided she is going to be a little diva!! She is very opinionated and feisty for such a tiny little being! (I wonder who she gets that from! :) ) Sacha is doing really good and is so happy she has a daughter. Jack and Alexia are 2 1/2 months apart so they will be good friends!


Doesn't she look just like Joshua!

Sweet Baby!

Look at all that hair!

7 comments:

vanessa said...

soooooooo precious!!! i can't wait to meet her! :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! I don't know what Joshua looks like, but she definitely looks like Sacha!

Elizabeth

Anonymous said...

Oh, yeah, and you look really, REALLY, great for having a three month old, Jennifer!

Elizabeth

Renee said...

Her little hat is just too cute. She looks longer already. And I like your shirt. :~) Of course she is going to be a little diva!!! What else can we expect from Sacha's little girl?! haha Hopefully we'll get to see her again soon.

Anonymous said...

Awww! that is giving me baby fever!!!!!!!!! she is so sweet <3

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness she looks just like her mommy! Too cute!

Anonymous said...

So happy you came, Jenn! The pics of the two of them are so sweet. We'll have to show them when they're older! I can't believe I am so blessed!!