Wednesday, June 10, 2009

It's been awhile

I have been missing in action! I really feel like no one reads my blog anyway, so if you do then HOLLA!!! Now to update everyone on things around here. We are still searching for a job, things seem to have gotten worse but I believe we are on the way to them getting WAY better. Jared had a second interview at Gateway today, if he gets the job then it will be in the Business Administration Department. We are SO SO excited, what an awesome place to work!! We really feel like this is his job, we are waiting for confirmation on that. I will keep you all posted. The girls are glad it's summer, they did so good in the 2nd grade! Gracie has decided she wants to be in a different class next year, and Kylie says she doesn't care what happens. So I think we are going to split them up. They will be fine since they are big girls now! : ) The boys are doing good and they love having the girls home to play with all day. As for me, my faith has grown so much over the past few months. I am so amazed at the goodness and faithfulness of my God. I am still working for my mom, but not as much because things have slown down at the shop. That's about it. I will keep you posted on the job situation.

3 comments:

sacha said...

Can't wait to hear!!!

Amy said...

i read your blog and can't wait to hear some good news!

online business ideas said...

That's a nice update. Hope you get many more opportunities in future.