Monday, August 13, 2007

I will do it....will you?

I've been tagged! (or something like that)
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their 8 things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.
Here's mine:
1. I am the biggest time freak! I start thinking about where I have to be at that day, first thing in the morning and start planning my day around it so that I am not late. In the rare occasion that I am late, I get very agitated, my stomach hurts, I feel very antsy and I just hate it! I am normally early because I don't want to even risk being late! Yeah, I am a little obsessive about it, I know!

2. I get this really weird thing in my neck, I have explained it to everyone I know and no one knows what I am talking about and they just look at me like I am an alien. The best way to describe the feeling is it feels like there is a bubble going through a vein in my neck and it is big and doesn't fit, and it needs to pop, I swallow a bunch, rub my neck until it pops! It kinda hurts and it is very annoying! (If anyone knows what this is, please let me know)

3. I have always hated my hair. I am starting to accept it more now that I have learned so many different things I can do with it! Like straightening it! But I really don't like it, it's too curly! I know...the grass is always greener!

4. I tend to be indecisive. Just ask my sister! I am forever calling her and asking her random things. The other day I called her from Ross and I was like um... I found these two shirts that are exactly the same but one is brown and one is pink, which one should I get? I am sure some days it drives her crazy but I think she has gotten used to it and accepted it about me. My husband just ignores me when I do this, so he is no help! (She told me to get the brown one, I did!)

5. I love food! I am also a bottomless pit!

6. I love to run! I want to start running again! When I am consistently running, I feel so good, it's just hard to find the time with 4 kids!

7. I LOVE to find a good deal. I almost never pay full price for something! Especially at Target, they will almost always put in sale at some point or I can hope to get it on clearance, even better!

8. I think too much. I am always thinking about the future! I have a hard time falling asleep at night because my mind won't shut down!

Ok, Amy,Lacey, Cara you have been tagged!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea! You did it. :)

I love your curly hair. It's so cute. And the thing about the neck sounds really serious!!!!!! OUCH! It was hurting me while I was reading it!

Anonymous said...

k i think you need to go to the doctor about #2