Sunday, June 24, 2007

Deal of the week!


I am so excited, I just had to share my awesome bargain finds! The first picture is what I got at a trip to CVS today! Guess how much I spent out of pocket? Just Guess? 2.35, CAN YOU BELIEVE IT? I got all the baby stuff on clearance and had coupons for everything making most of it FREE!!! The total worth of all of it was around 35.00! So excited about that deal! Then the diaper and wipe stockpile, is what I have been getting over the last couple of months! I have paid about 2-4 dollars a pack for the diapers, and basically nothing for the wipes! I got them all at target and it's been such a great deal I keep going back for more! So the part I can share with you, is if you need baby food, lotion, wash clothes,etc...go to CVS, even if you don't have coupons, it's still a great deal. The diaper deal is a little more complicated, so just let me know if your interested and I will email you the details! I have decided I love stockpiling! I hate running out of stuff! What about you all, do you stockpile anything? If I had more room and money, I would stock up on all my necessities! Anyway, that's my deal of the week! WHOA!
Hmm...maybe I should start a seperate blog with all my bargain secrets and finds! I know you all think I am crazy! I think it's fun!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I like to stockpile shoes!!

Jennifer - nice work on the photo shoot. Where are you even keeping all this stuff? You should start a store and resell it all and make a profit! And don't forget your free tampons you got too! Who cares that they were in the "return bin" - only 1 or 2 were used - the rest are good!

Jennifer said...

Yes, I did get 10 boxes of free tampons! I wasn't feeling putting those in the photoshoot! Haha, your so funny! You know your jealous of me and my tampons! I don't need to resell, I will use everything! That is actually kinda my rule, not to buy stuff I won't use because then it would be really really out of control instead of just out of control! :)

Anonymous said...

You probably save your family as much money as I make each year! Ha! You are, without a doubt, the MOST AWESOME bargain shopper I have ever witnessed. Good job.

Anonymous said...

Jenn, That is so awesome!!! There's just something about a good deal that's exciting! Actually, in your case, it's MANY good deals! :) Whenever I get a good deal on something I need I think of that cheesy class we had to take in high school when they taught about the Proverbs 31 wife considering her purchases and getting them for a good price! Yeah Jennifer!!

vanessa said...

WOW! Great job, girl!!

I love how Sacha remembers EVERYTHING from highschool...and even applies those principles! :)

Anonymous said...

How is it that I can remember everything from the past and nothing from five minutes ago?! What'd you say?? :)