Monday, February 16, 2009

The more I seek you, the more I find you

God has encouraged me so much lately and last night I was thinking I wanted to encourage someone else with some of what I have been encouraged with. I love the scripture in Jeremiah 29:13 that says "You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart" This is so true for me. When I go through the motions of praying and reading my bible, it still might feel good and I can be encouraged but when I seek him with my whole heart, I find him. I find his presence and his peace, and joy, and love. Worship is when I hear and sense him the most. Be encouraged today that he is always with us, and he wants to talk to us, we just have to seek him with all of our heart and listen.

1 comments:

sacha said...

That's awesome Jenn! I'm so proud of you!!!