Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Thanksgiving

I am thankful for my 4 sweet little miracles who are all gifts from God. I am thankful for my husband, he is so precious and I can't imagine my life without him. I am thankful for my family, each individual one means so much to me, I could never express to them how much. I am thankful that through Jared's career changes, we can now see that God's hand was on us and he was watching out for us and know that he still is. I am thankful for hardships, that it has made me stronger, given me more patience,endurance,and compassion for others. I am thankful for my home. I am thankful for my friends, for the new ones that I don't know how I had gone so long without and for the old ones who are faithful friends! I am thankful for health in our family. I am thankful for God's unconditional love. I am thankful for his grace and mercy are new every day. Happy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's bootyful! Hey, spelling cops, catch that one! He he;)

Anonymous said...

I'm sooo thankful for yall!!!